2nd Saturday, Aug 12th, 4-8pm
Singles Family Cook out in the Park
Apex Community Park, 2200 Laura Duncan Rd, Apex
Bring family and friends for a relaxing time of fun and get to know some new Christian friends.
YOU MUST REGISTER/RSVP by going to http://www.carycog.org/Frontline/
WHAT TO BRING:
• Pot-Luck, so please bring enough to feed yourself plus 1. (email Linda, food coordinator) at Ericjaymat2003@yahoo.com what you are bringning).
• Lawn chair/cornhole or other leisure games/football/frisbee, etc.
• Bug spray/sun tan lotion
WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?
• SPECIAL HEADLINER MUSIC ARTIST Laura Davis; NC native, songwriter and guitarist. Go to Laura Davis Music on Facebook to find out more.
• Music in the park all afternoon provided by The Groovenators Band; playing a variety of music including classic and soft rock.
• Kris Swiatocho, speaker, teacher, author and nut
• A childrens playground for the kids within view; (But we ask that you supervise your children within the confins of the playground.)
• Restrooms close by.
• There will be other ministries to Singles and representatives present at our Ministry Opportunity booths.
Frontline Singles Ministry, (forerly "First Friday Singles of the Triangle" We are a group of Multi-denomiational and Multi-cultural Christian Community that meet for the prupose of building Christian friendships across denominational and cultural lines and to provive both a minstry to our community and an opportunity for each to grow in Christ and find a place of service; using thier Spiritual giftings. Ministry opportunities coming through Frontline Ministries this fall:
-Small Group Bible Study
-Friendship development opportunities; going to concerts, games, movies, other local Singles events and conferences, trips out of town.
-S.O.S. Signles serving other Singles (A ministry of helping meet the needs of our family of Singles here in the Frontline Ministries.)
-Local Mission Team
Questions or to volunteer for this event or any other ministry:
Email Adult Singles Pastor Zane Reavis at firstname.lastname@example.org
or message me here on Facebook; "Zane Kevin Reavis."
Pray for a mate GROUP STARTED!
Aug 18th (Every 3rd Friday)
>Hope Community, 821 Buck Jones Rd, Raleigh (The Loft Room)
>RSVP by email@example.com
>Go to www.PrayforaMate.com to find out more.